Entering the last round of the League, there are only three teams left who are not safe from falling to Liga 2. Tondela, Moreirense and Belenenses SAD are trying to escape the two direct relegation places and guarantee a final way of salvation through the playoffs with the third place on the second level (may be that of Rio Ave, Casa Pia or Chaves).
In this scenario, it is Belenenses SAD who has the more difficult path. With 25 points, the blue emblem occupies the last position in the championship and in the last round they must win in Arouca and hope that Tondela loses against Boavista and that Moreirense does not beat Vizela.
Simpler are beirões beads. In case of victory during the reception in Boavista, the beirões automatically guarantee the dam. Moreirense must beat Vizela and wait for a slip from Tondela, and a draw could be enough for Ricardo Sá Pinto’s men.
Now, let’s look at the accounts:
Tondela guarantees the booms if:
– Defeat Boavista;
– Draw with Boavista and Moreirense does not win;
– Losing to Boavista and Moreirense and Belenenses SAD were also beaten in their respective matches;
They will be relegated if they lose reception in chess and Moreirense and/or Belenenses SAD win.
Moreirense guarantees the play-off if:
– Beat Vizela and Tondela do not win against Boavista;
– Draw with Vizela, Tondela loses with Boavista (he has an advantage in direct confrontation) and Belenenses SAD does not win;
They are relegated if they lose to Vizela or Tondela beats Boavista;
Belenenses SAD guarantees the play-off if:
– Beat Arouca, Tondela loses to Boavista and Moreirense can’t get more than a draw with Vizela.
He is relegated if he draws or loses with Arouca, and if he wins as well as the other two rivals.