Moreirense has gained a new life. Ricardo Sá Pinto’s team received and beat Vizela (4-1), on the 34th and final day of the championship, thus guaranteeing a place in the play-off with the third-placed team in Liga 2 (it could be that of Rio Ave, Casa Pia or Chaves).
Bad afternoon for Tondela. Beira’s team even took the lead in terms of accounts, but the draw with Boavista (2-2), pushed Nuno Campos’ team to 16th place and the first relegation of Tondela’s record, came a first time in Ligue 1. in 2015/16.
Last classified at the start of the day, Belenenses SAD did not go beyond a draw against Arouca (0-0) and did not escape the red lantern. The Blues will also play in Liga 2 for next season.
See the final ranking for the last three places:
|18.Belenenses SAD (demoted)||34||26|
Review the main incidents of matches and live matches:
Arouca – Belenenses SAD
Tondela – Boavista
Moreirense – Vizela
Here are the possible scenarios of the three teams at the start of the afternoon:
tondela (at the start of the last lap with 27 points) guarantees the play-off if:
– Defeat Boavista;
– Draw with Boavista and Moreirense does not win;
– Losing to Boavista and Moreirense and Belenenses SAD were also beaten in their respective matches;
– Will be relegated if they are beaten at reception in chess and Moreirense and/or Belenenses SAD win.
Moreirense (at the start of the last lap with 26 points) guarantees the play-off if:
– Beat Vizela and Tondela do not win against Boavista;
– Draw with Vizela, Tondela loses with Boavista (he has an advantage in direct confrontation) and Belenenses SAD does not win;
They are relegated if they lose to Vizela or Tondela beats Boavista;
Belenenses SAD (at the start of the last lap with 25 points) guarantees the play-off if:
– Beat Arouca, Tondela loses to Boavista and Moreirense can’t get more than a draw with Vizela.
He is relegated if he draws or loses with Arouca, and if he wins as well as the other two rivals.